Erik Bomans joined Deminor in 1995 and became a partner in 2000.
Main Tasks within Deminor Group
- Executive Board member & Managing Partner of Deminor Recovery Services; Chairman of Deminor Italia.
- Responsible as managing partner for day-to-day management of Deminor Recovery Services.
Previous work experience
- Attorney at Law, Former member of the Brussels Bar (1997).
- De Bandt, Van Hecke & Lagae, (Linklaters) Belgian Law Firm (1993-1995).
- Degree of European Financial Analyst (ABAF, Brussels, 1999).
- Master of Arts, John Hopkins University, Washington D.C. (1993).
- Degree in Law, KUL, Louvain (1991).
- Speaker at various conferences and author of various publications on the topic of shareholder rights and investor protection.
- Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian.
Tel. +32 (0)2 674 71 33
Rue Joseph Stevens 7
Tel. +352 26 44 12 25
1, rue Jean-Pierre Brasseur