Charles Demoulin joined Deminor in 1999. He became partner in 2008.
Main Tasks within Deminor Group
- Executive Director & Partner of Deminor Recovery Services.
Previous work experience
- Attorney at law with the Brussels office of Allen & Overy (formerly known as Loeff Claeys Verbeke) (1997-1999).
- Postgraduate degree in corporate finance: postgraduaat financiewezen (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, 2000).
- Master of Laws, magna cum laude (Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium, 1996).
- Speaker at conferences and seminars dealing with corporate law, financial law and litigation as well as with legislative reforms at the European level and in Belgium
- Member of the Shareholder Responsibilities Committee of the International Corporate Governance Network (ICGN)
- Languages: native French speaker, fluent in English, Dutch and Spanish
Tel. +32 (0)2 674 71 33
Rue Joseph Stevens 7
Tel. +352 26 44 12 25
1, rue Jean-Pierre Brasseur