Mats Geijer joined Deminor in August 2023.
Mats is a Swedish legal expert and an experienced business manager who has worked on a broad range of domestic and multi-national disputes with a particular focus on management liability, post-M&A-litigation and insurance disputes. Mats comes with experience working for renowned international litigation funders and insurance companies.
- Responsible for the Scandinavian markets
- Expert in Shipping & Maritime, Insurance, Management liability
Previous work experience
- Therium, Investment Manager Sweden (2019-2023)
- Navigators, Marine & Maritime Manager for Northern Europe (2012-2016)
- Nacora subsidiary of Kuehne & Nagel Group, Managing Director (2002-2007)
- LLM, University of Stockholm (2001)
- BSc, University of Stockholm (2002)
- Pioneer in Litigation Financing in Scandinavia, participated in some of the first known cases in the region 2014/15.
- Speaker at conferences and seminars dealing with Litigation Financing
- Several press & articles within the sector