General Counsel Belgium & France
Olivia de Patoul joined Deminor in 2018.
- Olivia is General Counsel Belgium and France at Deminor. She is in charge of sourcing, reviewing and managing cases that could be eligible to litigation funding.
She is also involved in our Investment Recovery cases in the same jurisdictions.
Olivia opened Deminor’s office in Hong Kong in 2018 and was then in charge of Deminor’s activities in Asia as she was based there. In January 2021, she relocated to Brussels and now oversees Deminor’s activities in Belgium and France, with a focus on arbitration cases (investor-state disputes and commercial arbitration) and court litigation. Olivia is a member of the ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR since September 2022. She holds a LL.M. of Queen Mary University (London) and has been working for an international law firm for almost 9 years before joining Deminor.
Previous Work Experience
- CMS Belgium, Brussels, Corporate and M&A Lawyer (2010-2018).
- Nautadutilh Luxemburg, Corporate Trainee (2008).
- LL.M. in International Arbitration, Queen Mary University, London (UK) (2010).
- Second year of the Master in Law at the Katholieke Universiteit van Leuven, Leuven, Belgium (2009).
- First year of the Master in Law and Bachelor in Law at the Université Catholique de Louvain-La-Neuve (2004-2008).
Languages: English, French, Dutch.